Advanced Cancer Care, Treating the Whole Person—All in One Place
When you have cancer, you might think first of treatments—chemotherapy and radiation. You want and need both of these to be at the highest level, with the most advanced technologies and techniques, with cancer doctors who are not only experts in their field, but compassionate and caring.
You will find all of that and more at Mercy Cancer Center in Lorain County. We serve the needs of people with cancer throughout northeastern Ohio. Guided by a holistic philosophy, our multidisciplinary team of board-certified radiation oncologists, medical oncologists and hematologists devise individualized, targeted treatment plans based on the latest clinical guidelines.
- State-of-the-art radiation oncology services: We are the only facility in Lorain County to provide Intensity Modulated Radiation Therapy and Image-Guided Radiotherapy, for more precise targeting and greater preservation of healthy tissue.
- Latest hematology oncology services: Board-certified hematologists and medical oncologists offer the latest in chemotherapy treatments for curing, controlling or relieving symptoms of cancer.
- Holistic care offered through The Center for Body, Mind and Spirit: Mercy’s Center for Body, Mind and Spirit is a unique center that focuses on the psychological, emotional, spiritual and social aspects of healing through the programs and services offered. Patients and families can learn to soothe the mind, nurture the spirit and care for the soul. Many programs and services are free to anyone touched by cancer.
The Mercy Cancer Center in Lorain County has full accreditation from:
- The American College of Surgeons Commission on Cancer
- The Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations
- American College of Radiology (ACR) Breast Excellence
For information about the Mercy Cancer Center, please call 440-324-0400.