Mercy offers a variety of services to meet the full range of women's and children's needs. Women's and children's health services we offer include:
- Digital mammography for improved image quality and clarity at Mercy Women's Health Center and Mercy Diagnostic Centers
- Bone density testing
- Breast biopsies, including both stereotactic and ultrasound, as well as needle localizations
- Educational materials on mammograms and breast health, including instructions on how to do breast self-exam.
- Nurse navigator who helps patients through each step of the process, from screening to detection to diagnosis.
- Delivery and childbirth and parenting classes through Mercy Birthing Center
- Pediatric unit at Mercy Regional Medical Center
- Access to a network of physicians including obstetricians and gynecologists and pediatricians and family medicine physicians who care for overall women’s and children's health